Package: mercurial (1.4.3-1) [universe]
Links for mercurial
Download Source Package mercurial:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Python Applications Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Vincent Danjean
- Vernon Tang
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.selenic.com]
scalable distributed version control system
Mercurial is a fast, lightweight Source Control Management system designed for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
Its features include:
* O(1) delta-compressed file storage and retrieval scheme * Complete cross-indexing of files and changesets for efficient exploration of project history * Robust SHA1-based integrity checking and append-only storage model * Decentralized development model with arbitrary merging between trees * High-speed HTTP-based network merge protocol * Easy-to-use command-line interface * Integrated stand-alone web interface * Small Python codebase
This package contains the architecture dependent files.
Other Packages Related to mercurial
- dep: mercurial-common (= 1.4.3-1)
- scalable distributed version control system (common files)
- dep: python (<< 2.7)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: ucf (>= 2.0020)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: qct
- GUI commit tool