Package: firebird2.1-common (18.104.22.16885-0.ds1-6build1) [universe]
Links for firebird2.1-common
Download Source Package firebird2.1:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Firebird Group (Mail Archive)
- Daniel Urban
- Damyan Ivanov
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [firebirdsql.org]
common files for firebird 2.1 servers and clients
Firebird is a relational database offering many ANSI SQL-99 features that runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms. Firebird offers excellent concurrency, high performance, and powerful language support for stored procedures and triggers. It has been used on production systems under a variety of names since 1981.
This package contains files common to both servers and clients for both super and classic flavours.
These include the message file (firebird.msg), support scripts as well as configuration files in /etc/firebird/2.1.
Please refer to the firebird2.1-super or firebird2.1-classic packages for more information about Firebird in general.
Other Packages Related to firebird2.1-common
- dep: firebird2.1-common-doc (= 22.214.171.12485-0.ds1-6build1)
- copyright, licensing and changelogs of firebird2.1
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libicu42 (>= 4.2-1)
- International Components for Unicode
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3