Package: gpsd (2.92-4) [universe]
Links for gpsd
Download Source Package gpsd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Bernd Zeimetz
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gpsd.berlios.de]
Global Positioning System - daemon
The gpsd service daemon can monitor one or more GPS devices connected to a host computer, making all data on the location and movements of the sensors available to be queried on TCP port 2947.
With gpsd, multiple GPS client applications can share access to devices without contention or loss of data. Also, gpsd responds to queries with a format that is substantially easier to parse than the different standards emitted by GPS devices.
Other Packages Related to gpsd
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libgps19 (>= 2.91)
- Global Positioning System - library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: netbase
- Basic TCP/IP networking system
- rec: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- rec: udev
- rule-based device node and kernel event manager