Package: iodbc (3.52.6-4) [universe]
Links for iodbc
Download Source Package libiodbc2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.iodbc.org]
GTK+ config frontend for the iODBC Driver Manager
The iODBC (intrinsic Open Database Connectivity) driver manager is compatible with the ODBC 2.x and 3.x specification and performs all the jobs of a ODBC driver manager (i.e. driver loading, parameters and function sequence checking, driver's function invoking, etc). Any ODBC driver working with ODBC 2.0 and 3.x driver manager will also work with iODBC driver manager and vice versa.
Applications (using ODBC function calls) linked with iODBC driver manager will be able to simultaneously access different types of data sources within one process through suitable iODBC drivers.
This package contains the configuration binaries.
Other Packages Related to iodbc
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libiodbc2 (>= 3.52.6)
- iODBC Driver Manager
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime