Package: libgda3-bin (3.0.4-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for libgda3-bin
Download Source Package libgda3:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Binary files for GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
GNOME Data Access is an attempt to provide uniform access to different kinds of data sources (databases, information servers, mail spools, etc). It is a complete architecture that provides all you need to access your data.
This library is made for GNOME2, but it doesn't require GNOME2 libraries.
This package contains binary files for libgda3.
Other Packages Related to libgda3-bin
- dep: libgda3-3
- GNOME Data Access library for GNOME2
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.18.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library