Package: libgearman-server0 (0.10-2) [universe]
Links for libgearman-server0
Download Source Package gearmand:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Monty Taylor
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Library providing Gearman server functions
Gearman is a system to farm out work to other machines, dispatching function calls to machines that are better suited to do work, to do work in parallel, to load balance lots of function calls, or to call functions between languages.
This package contains the C reimplementation of the server library.
Other Packages Related to libgearman-server0
- dep: libdrizzle0
- library for the Drizzle and MySQL protocols
- dep: libevent-1.4-2 (>= 1.4.11-stable)
- An asynchronous event notification library
- dep: libgearman2 (>= 0.10)
- Library providing Gearman client and worker functions
- dep: libmemcached2 (>= 0.31)
- A C and C++ client library to the memcached server
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.6.16)
- SQLite 3 shared library