Package: libxbsql-bin (0.11-8) [universe]
Links for libxbsql-bin
Download Source Package xbsql:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Debian QA Group
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
command-line interface to libxbsql
XBSQL is a wrapper library that provides an SQL-subset interface to the XBase DBMS. XBSQL in no way provides anything like a complete SQL implementation and in any case is hampered by various limitations of XBase (such as no notion of a null value). It does, however, implement a fairly useful subset, including select, insert, update and delete. Select for instance supports joins, ordering, grouping, and the having clause.
This package contains the xql utility, a command-line interface to the libxbsql functionality. Users can execute SQL statements on a database consisting of a set of .dbf files. Programming documentation is in the package libxbsql-dev.
Other Packages Related to libxbsql-bin
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline5 (>= 5.2)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libxbase2.0-0
- xbase compatible C++ class library (shared libraries)
- dep: libxbsql0c2
- SQL wrapper for XBase DBMS library
- sug: libxbsql-dev
- SQL wrapper for XBase DBMS library (development files)