Package: live-magic (1.7) [universe]
Links for live-magic
Download Source Package live-magic:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Live (Mail Archive)
- Chris Lamb
- Daniel Baumann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [debian-live.alioth.debian.org]
GUI frontend to create Debian LiveCDs, netboot images, etc.
Live-helper is a collection of programs that can be used to build Debian Live system images. The philosophy behind live-helper is to provide a collection of small, simple, and easily understood tools that can be used in your own program to automate building of a Live system.
This package contains the GUI frontend to live-helper, offering a subset of the features in an easy-to-use user interface.
Other Packages Related to live-magic
- dep: gksu
- graphical frontend to su
- dep: live-helper (>= 1.0.5)
- Debian Live build scripts
- dep: python (>= 2.4)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2 (>= 2.10)
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-vte
- Python bindings for the VTE widget set
- dep: xdg-utils
- desktop integration utilities from freedesktop.org
- rec: cdebootstrap
- Bootstrap a Debian system