Package: ltp (20091231+dfsg-1) [universe]
Links for ltp
Download Source Package ltp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jiri Palecek
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ltp.sourceforge.net]
The Linux Test Project test suite
The Linux Test Project is a joint project with SGI, IBM, OSDL, and Bull with a goal to deliver test suites to the open source community that validate the reliability, robustness, and stability of Linux. The Linux Test Project is a collection of tools for testing the Linux kernel and related features. Our goal is to improve the Linux kernel by bring test automation to the kernel testing effort. Interested open source contributors are encouraged to join the project.
This package contains scripts for driving the Linux Test Project stress-test suite.
WARNING: These tests may crash your machine, drain resources and jeopardize your security. Use with caution, and not on production systems.
Other Packages Related to ltp
- dep: dialog
- Displays user-friendly dialog boxes from shell scripts
- dep: libcurses-ui-perl
- curses-based OO user interface framework for Perl
- dep: liblist-moreutils-perl
- Perl module with additional list functions not found in List::Util
- dep: ltp-tools
- Utilities for running the Linux Test Project test suite
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: ltp-commands-test
- Command tests for the Linux Test Project
- rec: ltp-disc-test
- Disk I/O tests for the Linux Test Project
- rec: ltp-kernel-test
- kernel tests for the Linux Test Project
- rec: ltp-misc-test
- Misc. tests for the Linux Test Project
- rec: ltp-network-test
- Network tests for the Linux Test Project