Package: med-config (1.5ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for med-config
Download Source Package debian-med:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Med Packaging Team (Mail Archive)
- Andreas Tille
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Debian Med Project config package
This package provides the basic infrastructure of all med-* packages and is needed by them.
This package provides some files which are common to all med-* packages. Moreover it introduces a method to handle system users in a group med using debconf.
Other packages in Debian Med Project are:
* med-bio for biological research * med-bio-dev for developing applications in biological research * med-cms for publicating a medical site on the internet * med-epi for epidemiology * med-imaging for image processing * med-imaging-dev for developing applications for image processing * med-pharmacy for pharmaceutical research * med-physics for radiation oncology, diagnostic imaging, related fields * med-practice for general practitioners * med-tools contains miscellaneous tools * med-typesetting depends from useful tools for typesetting
Note: All these packages are so called metapackages. This means they are not executable programs, but only links to other packages. This way you will conveniently get all the non-commercial medical software which is available for Debian GNU/Linux.
Other Packages Related to med-config
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: blends-common (>= 0.6.9)
- Debian Pure Blends common package
- dep: menu
- generates programs menu for all menu-aware applications