Package: openbmap-logger (0.4.0-5) [universe]
Links for openbmap-logger
Download Source Package openbmap-logger:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian freesmartphone.org Team (Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Reichel
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.openbmap.org]
gsm/gps-data logger for the openBmap project
OpenBmap is a free and open map of wireless communicating objects (e.g. cellular antenna, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth). It provides tools to mutualize data, create and access this map.
The purpose of this software is to log GSM data, together with GPS coordinate. The result can be sent to their website, in order to build a free database. They store GPS quality, speed, GSM signal strength, etc. to keep a high quality of data.
Other Packages Related to openbmap-logger
- dep: fso-frameworkd
- freesmartphone.org Framework Daemon
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-glade2
- GTK+ bindings: Glade support
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules