Package: science-biology (0.8ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for science-biology
Download Source Package debian-science:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Science Team (Mail Archive)
- Frederic Daniel Luc Lehobey
- Andreas Tille
- Sylvestre Ledru
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.debian.org]
Debian Science Biology packages
This metapackage will install Debian Science packages related to Biology. You might also be interested in the field::biology debtag.
This metapackage makes use of the packages med-bio and med-bio-dev (for development of biological applications) which are maintained by Debian Med - another Debian Pure Blend. If you are a biologist you are most probably interested in the Debian Med project which deals with biology and medicine in much more detail then the more general Debian Science.
Other Packages Related to science-biology
- dep: science-config (= 0.8ubuntu2)
- Debian Science Project config package
- dep: science-tasks (= 0.8ubuntu2)
- Debian Science tasks for tasksel
- rec: bauble
- biodiversity collection manager software application
- rec: med-bio
- Debian Med micro-biology packages
- sug: med-bio-dev
- Debian Med packages for development of micro-biology applications