Package: sphinxsearch (0.9.8.1-2) [universe]
Links for sphinxsearch
Download Source Package sphinxsearch:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Radu Spineanu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Fast standalone full-text SQL search engine
Sphinx is a standalone full text search engine, meant to provide fast, size-efficient and relevant fulltext search functions to other applications. Sphinx was specially designed to integrate well with SQL databases and scripting languages. Currently built-in data sources support fetching data either via direct connection to MySQL or PostgreSQL, or using XML pipe mechanism (a pipe to indexer in special XML-based format which Sphinx recognizes).
Sphinx is an acronym which is officially decoded as SQL Phrase Index.
Other Packages Related to sphinxsearch
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: libpq5 (>= 8.4~0cvs20090328)
- PostgreSQL C client library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3