Package: dbeacon (0.3.9.1-1) [universe]
Links for dbeacon
Download Source Package dbeacon:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Faidon Liambotis
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A Multicast Beacon
dbeacon is a multicast beacon. Its main purpose is to monitor other beacon's reachability and collect statistics such as loss, delay and jitter between them.
dbeacon supports both IPv4 and IPv6 multicast, collecting information using both Any Source Multicast (ASM) and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM).
This package also includes dbeacon matrix, a Perl script to generate beacon reachability matrices in HTML.
Other Packages Related to dbeacon
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.2.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-3)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- rec: libcgi-perl
- Package not available
- rec: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- rec: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: librrds-perl
- Time-series data storage and display system (Perl interface, shared)