Package: deluge-common (1.2.2-2) [universe]
Links for deluge-common
Download Source Package deluge:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Cristian Greco
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.deluge-torrent.org]
bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (common files)
Deluge is a full-featured, multi-platform, multi-interface BitTorrent client.
It uses libtorrent-rasterbar in it's backend and features multiple user-interfaces including: GTK+, web and console.
This package contains common data files.
Other Packages Related to deluge-common
- dep: geoip-database
- IP lookup command line tools that use the GeoIP library (country database)
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-chardet
- universal character encoding detector
- dep: python-libtorrent (>= 0.14.9)
- Python bindings for libtorrent-rasterbar
- dep: python-openssl
- Python wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: python-twisted-web
- An HTTP protocol implementation together with clients and servers
- dep: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards