Package: fatrat-unpack (1.1.1-1) [multiverse]
Links for fatrat-unpack
Download Source Package fatrat-unpack:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Cristian Greco
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [fatrat.dolezel.info]
non-free fatrat plugin for unpacking archives inside the application
FatRat is a feature rich download manager written in C++ and built on top of Qt4 library, including many download protocols and a plugin system.
This package contains a plugin for FatRat which allows you to unpack archives inside the application. Currently supported formats are Rar and Zip.
Other Packages Related to fatrat-unpack
- dep: fatrat (>= 1.1.1)
- multi-protocol download manager, feature rich and extensible via plugin
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.6.1)
- Qt 4 core module
- dep: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.6.1-1ubuntu2)
- Qt 4 GUI module
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libzip1 (>= 0.9)
- library for reading, creating, and modifying zip archives (runtime)