Package: gemanx-gtk2 (0.1.0.3-1) [universe]
Links for gemanx-gtk2
Download Source Package gemanx-gtk2:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- LI Daobing
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Term BBS Client beyond PCMan X
PCMan X is a newly developed GPL'd version of PCMan, a full-featured famous BBS client. It aimed to be an easy-to-use yet full-featured telnet client facilitating BBS browsing with the ability to process double-byte characters. Some handy functions like tabbed-browsing, auto-login and a built-in ANSI editor enabling colored text editing are also provided.
gemanx-gtk2 is a fork of PCMan X, including many patches to make it works better with BBS in mainland China.
Other Packages Related to gemanx-gtk2
- dep: libgemanx-core0 (= 0.1.0.3-1)
- core library of gemanx
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library