Package: gnome-ppp (0.3.23-1ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for gnome-ppp
Download Source Package gnome-ppp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Zak B. Elep
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
modem internet connection tool for the GNOME Desktop
GNOME PPP is an easy to use graphical dialup connection configuring and dialing tool with system tray icon support.
It uses GNOME/GTK+ for its graphical interface and integrates well in GNOME desktop environment, but it can be used in other environments.
It also uses WvDial dialer as its backend, providing simple configuration via config files. You can also use plain wvdial if you don't have X running.
Other Packages Related to gnome-ppp
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglade2-0 (>= 1:2.6.1)
- library to load .glade files at runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library
- dep: wvdial
- PPP dialer with built-in intelligence