Package: gnunet-common (0.8.1-1) [universe]
Links for gnunet-common
Download Source Package gnunet:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian GNUnet Maintainers
- Daniel Baumann
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.gnunet.org]
secure, trust-based peer-to-peer framework (common)
GNUnet is a peer-to-peer framework which focuses on providing security. All link-to-link messages in the network are confidential and authenticated. The framework provides a transport abstraction layer and can currently encapsulate the peer-to-peer traffic in UDP, TCP, or SMTP messages.
This package contains the common files.
Other Packages Related to gnunet-common
- dep: libadns1 (>= 1.4)
- Asynchronous-capable DNS client library and utilities
- dep: libextractor1c2a
- extracts meta-data from files of arbitrary type (library)
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgmp3c2
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- dep: libltdl7 (>= 2.2.6b)
- A system independent dlopen wrapper for GNU libtool
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime