Package: gstreamer0.10-nice (0.0.10-2build1)
Links for gstreamer0.10-nice
Download Source Package libnice:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Telepathy maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Dafydd Harries
- Simon McVittie
- Sjoerd Simons
- Laurent Bigonville
- Jonny Lamb
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [nice.freedesktop.org]
ICE library (GStreamer plugin)
Nice is an implementation of the IETF's draft Interactive Connectivity Establishment standard (ICE). ICE is useful for applications that want to establish peer-to-peer UDP data streams. It automates the process of traversing NATs and provides security against some attacks.
Existing standards that use ICE include the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Jingle XMPP extension for audio/video calls.
Nice includes integration with GStreamer.
This package provides a GStreamer plugin for nice.
Other Packages Related to gstreamer0.10-nice
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.15)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements
- dep: libnice0 (>= 0.0.1)
- ICE library (shared library)
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.6.27)
- GNOME XML library