Package: iog (1.03-3.3) [universe]
Links for iog
Download Source Package iog:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Mark Purcell
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Network I/O byte grapher
IOG is a network I/O byte grapher made to graph cumulative KB/MB/GB totals for hours/days and months. It is intended to be simple, fast (support thousands of hosts) and integrate well with MRTG. Data for each host is updated hourly and HTML graphs are created. It uses a data consolidation algorithm which allows for a small, non-growing database file for each host. No external graphing libs or executables are required.
Other Packages Related to iog
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: libsnmp-session-perl
- Perl support for accessing SNMP-aware devices
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: snmpd
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) agents