Package: ircd-hybrid (1:7.2.2.dfsg.2-6ubuntu3) [universe]
Links for ircd-hybrid
Download Source Package ircd-hybrid:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Joshua Kwan
- Aurélien GÉRÔME
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [ircd-hybrid.com]
high-performance secure IRC server
ircd-hybrid is a stable, high-performance IRC server that features:
* If enabled, SSL client support and server-to-server RSA encryption. * Alternative connection methods like ziplinks (compressed) and lazylinks (efficient protocol where not all channels are synced in the initial burst). * Channel exceptions (+e) and invitation exceptions (+I). * New configuration file format. * Halfops (+h) and anti-spam user mode +g. * Dynamically loadable modules. * Channel and nickname RESV's (reservations).
It is also the IRC server of choice on the venerable EFnet, although EFnet also uses the Ratbox, ComStud, and the Hybrid 6 IRCDs.
Other Packages Related to ircd-hybrid
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- rec: whois
- an intelligent whois client
- sug: hybserv
- IRC services for IRCD-Hybrid