Package: jnettop (0.12.0-4) [universe]
Links for jnettop
Download Source Package jnettop:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Ari Pollak
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
View hosts/ports taking up the most network traffic
jNettop captures traffic coming across the host it is running on and displays streams sorted by bandwidth they use. Result is a nice listing of communication on network by host and port, how many bytes went through this transport and the bandwidth it is consuming.
Other Packages Related to jnettop
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.3-1)
- system interface for user-level packet capture