Package: knmap (2.1-4ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for knmap
Download Source Package knmap:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Ryan Kavanagh
- Debian KDE Extras Team (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
KDE interface to nmap, the Network Mapper
Knmap is a KDE-based interface to the 'nmap' facility available at http://www.insecure.org/nmap.
The main Knmap window provides for the entry of nmap options and the display of nmap-generated output.
This program is a complete re-write of one by the same name written by Alexandre Sagala. The last version of that program was 0.9 which was released on 2003-03-09 and targeted the KDE 2.2 and QT 2.3 environments. Unfortunately it does not compile on today's KDE / QT environments.
Nmap ("Network Mapper") is a utility for network exploration or security auditing. It supports ping scanning (determine which hosts are up), many port scanning techniques, version detection, and TCP/IP fingerprinting.
Other Packages Related to knmap
- dep: kdelibs4c2a (>= 4:3.5.9)
- core libraries and binaries for all KDE applications
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libqt3-mt (>= 3:3.3.8-b)
- Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version), Version 3
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- The GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: nmap
- The Network Mapper
- rec: knmap-docs
- KDE interface to nmap, the Network Mapper — manual