Package: libnuclient3 (2.2.21-4build1) [universe]
Links for libnuclient3
Download Source Package nufw:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pierre Chifflier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [client library]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
This library provides the library for nufw clients.
Other Packages Related to libnuclient3
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libsasl2-2
- Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
- dep: libsasl2-modules
- Cyrus SASL - pluggable authentication modules