Package: libpam-krb5-migrate-heimdal (0.0.9-1) [universe]
Links for libpam-krb5-migrate-heimdal
Download Source Package pam-krb5-migrate:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Jelmer Vernooij
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
PAM module for migrating to Kerberos
A stackable authentication module that takes a username and password from an earlier module in the stack and attempts to transparently add the user to a Kerberos realm using the Kerberos 5 kadmin service. The module can be used to ease the administrative burdens of migrating a large installed userbase from pre-existing authentication methods to a Kerberos-based setup.
This package allows updating the database of a remote Heimdal server.
Other Packages Related to libpam-krb5-migrate-heimdal
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libkadm5clnt7-heimdal
- Heimdal Kerberos - kadmin client library
- dep: libkrb5-25-heimdal
- Heimdal Kerberos - libraries
- dep: libpam-runtime (>= 1.0.1-6)
- Runtime support for the PAM library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library