Package: miredo (1.2.2-1) [universe]
Links for miredo
Download Source Package miredo:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Rémi Denis-Courmont
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.remlab.net]
Teredo IPv6 tunneling through NATs
The Teredo IPv6 tunneling protocol encapsulates IPv6 packets into UDP/IPv4 datagrams, to allow hosts behind NAT devices to access the IPv6 Internet.
Miredo is a Teredo client (as per RFC 4380): it can provide IPv6 connectivity to a dual-stack IPv6/IPv4 host even if it is located behind a NAT. It can also operate as a Teredo relay which forwards IPv6 packets between the IPv6 Internet and remote Teredo clients.
Other Packages Related to miredo
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: libcap2 (>= 2.10)
- support for getting/setting POSIX.1e capabilities
- dep: libjudydebian1
- C library for creating and accessing dynamic arrays