Package: nagios-nrpe-server (2.12-4ubuntu1)
Links for nagios-nrpe-server
Download Source Package nagios-nrpe:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (Mail Archive)
- sean finney
- Jason Thomas
- Alexander Wirt
- Luk Claes
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Nagios Remote Plugin Executor Server
Nagios is a host/service/network monitoring and management system.
The purpose of this addon is to allow you to execute Nagios plugins on a remote host in as transparent a manner as possible.
This program runs as a background process on the remote host and processes command execution requests from the check_nrpe plugin on the Nagios host.
Other Packages Related to nagios-nrpe-server
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8k-1)
- SSL shared libraries
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-3)
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality