Package: netdiag (1.0-13) [universe]
Links for netdiag
Download Source Package netdiag:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Michael Meskes
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Netdiag contains a collection of small tools to analyze network traffic and configuration of remote hosts. It is of invaluable help if your system is showing strange network behaviour and you want to find out what your network is doing. The included tools are tcpblast, netload, trafshow, netwatch, strobe, statnet, and tcpspray.
Other Packages Related to netdiag
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 1.0.0-1~exp1)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: netbase
- Basic TCP/IP networking system