Package: network-manager-pptp (0.8-0ubuntu3)
Links for network-manager-pptp
Download Source Package network-manager-pptp:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Craig Box
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
network management framework (PPTP plugin)
NetworkManager attempts to keep an active network connection available at all times. It is intended primarily for laptops where it allows easy switching betwen local wireless networks, it's also useful on desktops with a selection of different interfaces to use. It is not intended for usage on servers.
This package provides a VPN plugin for PPTP, commonly used for connecting to Microsoft VPN servers.
Other Packages Related to network-manager-pptp
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libnm-glib2 (>= 0.8~a~git.20090917t210753.fdb5ef2)
- network management framework (GLib shared library)
- dep: libnm-util1 (>= 0.7.1~20090213+gitf142e15)
- network management framework (shared library)
- dep: ppp (>= 2.4.5~git)
- Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) - daemon
- dep: pptp-linux
- Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) Client