Package: nuauth-extra (2.2.21-4build1) [universe]
Links for nuauth-extra
Download Source Package nufw:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pierre Chifflier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [extra modules]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
Nuauth-extra provides extra modules for nuauth, such as the ipauth_guest and auth_mysql modules.
Other Packages Related to nuauth-extra
- dep: libgcrypt11 (>= 1.4.2)
- LGPL Crypto library - runtime library
- dep: libmysqlclient16 (>= 5.1.21-1)
- MySQL database client library
- dep: nuauth
- The authenticating firewall [authentication daemon]
- rec: nuauth-utils
- The authenticating firewall [tools for admin]