Package: nuauth-utils (2.2.21-4build1) [universe]
Links for nuauth-utils
Download Source Package nufw:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pierre Chifflier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.nufw.org]
The authenticating firewall [tools for admin]
NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target. It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a strict security model and can apply different access rules to users connected on the same host, for example.
nuaclgen is a perl script that helps generate LDAP ACLs for use with nuauth, the nufw authentication daemon. nuauth_command is a Python script to control the nuauth daemon.
Other Packages Related to nuauth-utils
- dep: libnet-ldap-perl
- client interface to LDAP servers
- dep: nuauth
- The authenticating firewall [authentication daemon]
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-ipy
- Python module for handling IPv4 and IPv6 addresses and networks
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules