Package: openafs-fileserver (1.4.12+dfsg-3+ubuntu0.3) [security] [universe]
Links for openafs-fileserver
Download Source Package openafs:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Russ Allbery
- Sam Hartman
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.openafs.org]
AFS distributed filesystem file server
AFS is a distributed filesystem allowing cross-platform sharing of files among multiple computers. Facilities are provided for access control, authentication, backup and administrative management.
This package provides the AFS fileserver binaries. It should be installed on any machine that will export files into AFS.
Other Packages Related to openafs-fileserver
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: openafs-client
- AFS distributed filesystem client support
- sug: openafs-doc
- AFS distributed filesystem documentation