Package: pidgin-awayonlock (0.5.1-1) [universe]
Links for pidgin-awayonlock
Download Source Package pidgin-awayonlock:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Leo Costela
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [costela.net]
pidgin plugin to set as away on screensaver activation
Away-on-Lock is a simple plugin for pidgin (or any other libpurple-based IM client) to change your status when the screensaver gets activated.
It currently supports gnome-screensaver and kscreensaver.
Other Packages Related to pidgin-awayonlock
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpurple0 (>= 1:2.2.0)
- multi-protocol instant messaging library
- dep: pidgin
- graphical multi-protocol instant messaging client for X