Package: pygopherd (220.127.116.11+nmu2) [universe]
Links for pygopherd
Download Source Package pygopherd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- John Goerzen
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [gopher.quux.org]
Modular Multiprotocol Gopher/HTTP/WAP Server in Python
This is an all-new, modern Gopher server. It can serve documents with Gopher+, standard Gopher (RFC1436), HTTP, and WAP -- all on the same port. Pygopherd features a modular extension system as well as loadable scripts and much more. It contains full support for UMN gopherd systems -- including .Links, .names, .cap, searches, etc. Pygopherd also supports Bucktooth features such as gophermap files and executables. In addition to all this, there are Pygopherd's own extra features. All features are fully customizable and can be enabled or disabled by editing /etc/pygopherd/pygopherd.conf.
This version of PyGopherd introduces WAP support.
Other Packages Related to pygopherd
- dep: logrotate
- Log rotation utility
- dep: mime-support
- MIME files 'mime.types' & 'mailcap', and support programs
- dep: python (>= 2.3)
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-simpletal
- Simple TAL, TALES and METAL implementation