Package: smbc (1.2.2-3) [universe]
Links for smbc
Download Source Package smbc:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Noèl Köthe
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [smbc.airm.net]
samba-commander - curses based samba network browser
Simple Samba Commander is a text mode SMB network commander. In SMBC, you can browse the local network or you can use the search function to find the files. You can also download/upload files and directories or create them both locally and remotely. SMBC has a resume function and supports UTF-8 characters.
Other Packages Related to smbc
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.10)
- lib for parsing cmdline parameters
- dep: libsmbclient (>= 3.0.2a-1)
- shared library for communication with SMB/CIFS servers