Package: sofia-sip-bin (1.12.10-4) [universe]
Links for sofia-sip-bin
Download Source Package sofia-sip:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian VoIP Team (Mail Archive)
- George Danchev
- Kai Vehmanen
- Kilian Krause
- Mark Purcell
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [sofia-sip.sourceforge.net]
Sofia-SIP library utilities
Sofia-SIP is an open-source SIP User-Agent library, compliant with the IETF RFC3261 specification. It can be used as a building block for SIP client software for uses such as VoIP, IM, and many other real-time and person-to-person communication services.
This package provides a set of console tools and helper applications for use in scripts, testing and other uses. All the tools utilize the Sofia-SIP library.
Other Packages Related to sofia-sip-bin
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libsofia-sip-ua0 (>= 1.12.10-4)
- Sofia-SIP library runtime
- dep: libssl0.9.8 (>= 0.9.8f-5)
- SSL shared libraries
- sug: sofia-sip-doc
- Sofia-SIP library library documentation