Package: strongswan-ikev1 (4.3.2-1.1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for strongswan-ikev1
Download Source Package strongswan:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Rene Mayrhofer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.strongswan.org]
strongSwan Internet Key Exchange (v1) daemon
StrongSwan is an IPsec-based VPN solution for the Linux kernel. It uses the native IPsec stack and runs on any recent 2.6 kernel (no patching required). It supports both IKEv1 and the newer IKEv2 protocols.
Pluto is an IPsec IKEv1 daemon. It was inherited from the FreeS/WAN project, but provides improved X.509 certificate support and other features.
Pluto can run in parallel with charon, the newer IKEv2 daemon.
Other Packages Related to strongswan-ikev1
- dep: bsdmainutils
- collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: debianutils (>= 1.7)
- Miscellaneous utilities specific to Debian
- dep: iproute
- networking and traffic control tools
- dep: ipsec-tools
- IPsec tools for Linux
- dep: libstrongswan
- strongSwan utility and crypto library
- dep: strongswan-starter
- strongSwan daemon starter and configuration file parser
- sug: curl
- Get a file from an HTTP, HTTPS or FTP server