Package: strongswan-nm (4.3.2-1.1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for strongswan-nm
Download Source Package strongswan:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Rene Mayrhofer
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.strongswan.org]
strongSwan plugin to interact with NetworkManager
StrongSwan is an IPsec-based VPN solution for the Linux kernel. It uses the native IPsec stack and runs on any recent 2.6 kernel (no patching required). It supports both IKEv1 and the newer IKEv2 protocols.
This plugin provides an interface which allows NetworkManager to configure and control the IKEv2 daemon directly through D-Bus. It is designed to work in conjunction with the network-manager-strongswan package, providing a simple graphical frontend to configure IPsec based VPNs.
Other Packages Related to strongswan-nm
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.0.2)
- simple interprocess messaging system
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.78)
- simple interprocess messaging system (GLib-based shared library)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.14.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libnm-glib2 (>= 0.8~a~git.20090917t210753.fdb5ef2)
- network management framework (GLib shared library)
- dep: strongswan-ikev2
- strongSwan Internet Key Exchange (v2) daemon
- rec: network-manager-strongswan
- network management framework (strongSwan plugin)