Package: torrus-apache2 (1.0.8-1) [universe]
Links for torrus-apache2
Download Source Package torrus:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Torrus maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Marc Haber
- Jurij Smakov
- Christoph Berg
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [torrus.org]
Universal front-end for Round-Robin Databases (for apache 2.x)
Installs torrus-common and configures it for operation together with the Apache 2.x web server. Apache 2.x will be restarted during installation of torrus-apache2.
Torrus is designed to be a universal front-end framework for Round-Robin Databases using Tobias Oetiker's RRDtool. It may be configured to collect and monitor arbitrary data series from various data sources which can in turn be displayed on a web page served by the Apache web server.
One of the traditional applications of this functionality is the collection and visualization of network information using the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) from SNMP-enabled devices.
Torrus has been formerly known as rrfw, round-robin database framework.
Other Packages Related to torrus-apache2
- dep: libapache2-mod-perl2 (>= 2.0.0)
- Integration of perl with the Apache2 web server
- dep: libapache2-request-perl (>= 2.05-dev-6)
- generic Apache request library - Perl modules
- dep: torrus-common (= 1.0.8-1)
- Universal front-end for Round-Robin Databases (common files)