Package: w3af (1.0~rc2svn3180-1) [universe]
Links for w3af
Download Source Package w3af:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Luciano Bello
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [w3af.sourceforge.net]
framework to find and exploit web application vulnerabilities
w3af is a Web Application Attack and Audit Framework which aims to identify and exploit all web application vulnerabilities.
This package provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for the framework. If you want a command-line application only, install w3af-console.
The framework has been called the "metasploit for the web", but it's actually much more than that, because it also discovers the web application vulnerabilities using black-box scanning techniques!
The w3af core and it's plugins are fully written in Python. The project has more than 130 plugins, which identify and exploit SQL injection, cross site scripting (XSS), remote file inclusion and more.
Other Packages Related to w3af
- dep: graphviz
- rich set of graph drawing tools
- dep: python
- An interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-gtk2 (>= 2.12)
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: w3af-console
- framework to find and exploit web application vulnerabilities (CLI only)