Package: wzdftpd (0.8.3-6ubuntu2) [universe]
Links for wzdftpd
Download Source Package wzdftpd:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Pierre Chifflier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
A portable, modular, small and efficient ftp server
wzdftpd is designed to be run as root or non-root, It supports IPv6, SSL, and is multithreaded. Server is fully configurable online using SITE commands, and implements the lastest RFC extensions to FTP protocol.
Features are: flexible user management, acls, virtual users/groups, security, speed, bandwith limitation, per command authorization, virtual directories, dynamic ip changes auto-detection, etc.
It includes several authentication backends, is easily scriptable and provides a powerful event-driven system to extend server.
For more informations, see http://www.wzdftpd.net/
Other Packages Related to wzdftpd
- dep: libgnutls26 (>= 2.7.14-0)
- the GNU TLS library - runtime library
- dep: libpam0g (>= 0.99.7.1)
- Pluggable Authentication Modules library
- dep: po-debconf
- tool for managing templates file translations with gettext
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.