Package: zabbix-agent (1:1.8.1-1ubuntu1) [universe]
Links for zabbix-agent
Download Source Package zabbix:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Christoph Haas
- Fabio Tranchitella
- Michael Ablassmeier
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
network monitoring solution - agent
Zabbix is a server/client network monitoring system with many features. It can be used for:
- high level monitoring of IT services; - centralized monitoring of your servers and applications; - monitoring of SNMP-enabled devices; - performance monitoring (process load, network activity, disk activity, memory usage, OS parameters etc.); - data visualization.
This package provides the software needed to integrate a host as a Zabbix client.
Other Packages Related to zabbix-agent
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libopenipmi0
- Intelligent Platform Management Interface - runtime
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base 4.0 init script functionality
- dep: ucf
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- sug: logrotate
- Log rotation utility