Package: libcore-extended-ocaml-dev (0.6.0-2build1) [universe]
Links for libcore-extended-ocaml-dev
Download Source Package janest-core:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli
- Mehdi Dogguy
- Stéphane Glondu
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.janestcapital.com]
Jane Street's standard library for OCaml - extensions
Core is an alternative to the OCaml standard library developed by Jane Street Capital.
Core does a number of things:
* provides tail recursive versions of non tail recursive functions in the standard library; * changes the signature of many of the standard modules to enforce consistent naming conventions; * includes generic serialization for most types; * adds some new modules as well as new functionality to existing modules.
Beware that Core extends some functionality of the legacy standard library, and outright changes or replaces other; backward compatibility with the legacy standard library has not to be expected.
The code of Core is routinely reviewed within Jane Street Capital according to their quality assurance requirements. The extra library called Core_extended adds new functionalities on top of Core, but is only reviewed on an ad-hoc basis.
This package contains the development stuff you need to use Core_extended in your programs.
Other Packages Related to libcore-extended-ocaml-dev
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries
- rec: libcore-ocaml-doc
- Jane Street's standard library for OCaml - documentation