Package: openafs-client (1.4.12+dfsg-3+ubuntu0.3) [security] [universe]
Links for openafs-client
Download Source Package openafs:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Russ Allbery
- Sam Hartman
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.openafs.org]
AFS distributed filesystem client support
AFS is a distributed filesystem allowing cross-platform sharing of files among multiple computers. Facilities are provided for access control, authentication, backup and administrative management.
This package provides basic client support to mount and manipulate AFS. If your site uses Kerberos v5 authentication for AFS, you will also want to install openafs-krb5.
Other Packages Related to openafs-client
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- rec: lsof
- List open files