Package: atari800 (2.1.0-2) [multiverse]
Links for atari800
Download Source Package atari800:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Antonin Kral
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
Atari emulator for X/curses/SDL
This is an Atari emulator that can use X, plain curses or SDL. It can emulate the Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE, and 5200 systems.
The Atari Operating System ROMs are not available with this package, due to copyright. You'll have to either make copies of them from an old Atari computer, or see README.Debian for other ways to obtain them.
Other Packages Related to atari800
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime