Package: e-uae (0.8.29-WIP4-7) [multiverse]
Links for e-uae
Download Source Package e-uae:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Stephan Sürken
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.rcdrummond.net]
The Egalitarian Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator
E-UAE is a 100% software Amiga (500) hardware emulator. It is a fork of the original named "uae", largely based on changes made for the windows fork of uae, WinUAE.
NOTE: For "proper" use of UAE, you need some version of the Kickstart ROM, and some OS running on top of this (most likely some version of the Amiga OS). Both don't comply to the DFSG (to say the least) and must be obtained from other sources. There is information in the package docs how to obtain these if you are owner of an Amiga box.
However, there is a minimal free build-in Kickstart replacement, and at least some demo disks are reported to run with it.
Other Packages Related to e-uae
- dep: libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.29.3)
- The ATK accessibility toolkit
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- The GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- The GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime