Package: rancid (2.3.2-1) [universe]
Links for rancid
Download Source Package rancid:
Original Maintainer (usually from Debian):
- Roland Rosenfeld
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [www.shrubbery.net]
Really Awesome New Cisco confIg Differ
This is a popular ISP toolkit, based on expect and shell scripts, for managing router configurations.
Rancid monitors a router's (or device's) configuration, including software and hardware (cards, serial numbers, etc), using CVS or Subversion.
Other Packages Related to rancid
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: passwd
- change and administer password and group data
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: diffstat
- produces graph of changes introduced by a diff file