Package: libchef-ruby1.8 (0.7.10-0ubuntu1.1) [universe]
Links for libchef-ruby1.8
Download Source Package chef:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Joshua Timberman
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
- Homepage [wiki.opscode.com]
Ruby 1.8 libraries for Chef configuration management system
Chef is a systems integration framework and configuration management system written in Ruby. Chef provides a Ruby library and API that can be used to bring the benefits of configuration management to an entire infrastructure.
As a library, Chef allows administrators to easily tie various infrastructure components together.
This package contains chef libraries for Ruby 1.8.
Other Packages Related to libchef-ruby1.8
- dep: libmixlib-cli-ruby
- A Ruby mixin for creating command line applications
- dep: libmixlib-config-ruby (>= 1.0.12)
- a simple class based config mechanism for Ruby
- dep: libmixlib-log-ruby
- A simple Ruby mixin for creating a logger object
- dep: libohai-ruby
- Library to collect data about your operating system and report it in JSON
- dep: libopenssl-ruby
- OpenSSL interface for Ruby
- dep: ruby1.8
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.8