Package: libncurses-ruby1.9.1 (1.2.4-2) [universe]
Links for libncurses-ruby1.9.1
Download Source Package ncurses-ruby:
Original Maintainers (usually from Debian):
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (Mail Archive)
- Lucas Nussbaum
It should generally not be necessary for users to contact the original maintainer.
ruby Extension for the ncurses C library
All C functions are wrapped by module functions of the module "Ncurses", with exactly the same name. Additionally, C functions expecting a WINDOW* as their first argument can also be called as methods of the "Ncurses::WINDOW" class.
The panel library (for support of overlapping windows) is also wrapped, in the module "Ncurses::Panel".
Other Packages Related to libncurses-ruby1.9.1
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.6+20071006-3)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libruby1.9.1 (>= 22.214.171.1246)
- Libraries necessary to run Ruby 1.9.1
- dep: ruby1.9.1
- Interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby 1.9.1